Microsoft organizes training workshops dedicated to new products launched
8 October 2009
Microsoft, one of the resident companies of the International Business Centre SKYTOWER organizes seminars for partner companies and clients. The event will take place in the conference room of the Business Centre.
Year 2009 is considered very important for Microsoft, in connection with the release of several new products such as Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange Server 2010, Office 2010 and Windows 7. With this reason I planned a series of events dedicated to these products, including training (Readiness), and launch large-scale products (Group Launch).
- 9 October Windows Server 2008 R2: Virtualization Performance and Scalability; Management Features; Combined Value with Windows 7;
- 23 October Exchange Server 2010: Flexible and Reliable; Anywhere Access; Protection and Compliance; Optimize for Software + Services;
- 30 October Windows 7: Deploying and Managing Windows 7 with System Center Configuration Manager; Making Users Productive Anywhere with the Windows Optimized Desktop; Managing Risk through Enhanced Security and Control with the Windows Optimized Desktop; Reducing Cost by Streamlining PC Management with the Windows Optimized Desktop; Value of the Windows Optimized Desktop.
To register send a confirmation email to the email you firstname.lastname@example.org or call the phone number 843,700, indicate what course you want to follow.
- Start Time: 10:0;
- Audience: IT professionals in companies customers and partners;
- Instructor: Vadim Olaru, Alexei Chuperka, Sergei Shmygalev Microsoft Moldova;
- Duration of each course: 4 hours;
- Language: Russian;
- Free entrance.