Launched the study “Analysis of investment in Moldova through the Strategy to achieve the objectives of attracting investment and promoting exports"
18 September 2008
Thursday, September 18, in Business Centre SKYTOWER, had launched the study of complex investment process in R. Moldova with title “Analysis of investment in Moldova through the Strategy to achieve the objectives of attracting investment and promoting exports".
The event was organized by the Journal of Analysis and Rating FINANCIAL STANDARD. The study was conducted by a group of professional experts, led by Mr. Valeriu Lazar, director of business consultancy BIS GROUP.
Study is divided into five chapters:
- Trends in macroeconomic investment (foreign investment have an upward trend, but at relatively low compared with the existing potential);
- Foreign investment - catalyst for development and restructuring the economy (Top regions and economic sectors where foreign investment attracted. Top investing countries;
- TOP's national companies with foreign investments for the period 2006 - Q1 200;
- Analysis of foreign direct investment in the regional context (the evolution of macroeconomic indicators);
- Regional competitiveness compared to the Republic of Moldova with Romania and Ukraine
The event was attended by more than 50 people - executives of companies, including media representatives. After the presentation discussion took place on the study presented.